It is not only our desire to serve this growing community, but to also meet the needs of our children and parents. We believe that in order to successfully care for our children we must consider the needs of our parents and this community.
It is our goal to provide your child with comforting care and appropriate development activities. We know that with the perfect balance between these two practices we will be nurturing your child and encouraging them to grow to their full potential.
- What Ages of Children Do You Accept?
Ambitious Minds Academy accepts children from the ages of 6 weeks to 13 years old. We offer a range of programs designed to meet the needs of each age group, from infants to beginners to toddlers to preschoolers to school age children.
- What Type of Meals Do You Serve?
All meals are USDA and kid-friendly. Our philosophy is that a healthy child is a happier child, which is why we offer hot, nutritious meals that are prepared daily.
Our Childcare & After School programs include:
- Infant Childcare (6 weeks to 1 year) – A program designed to maintain the strong bonds, warmth and security your child enjoys at home with you.
- Junior Toddlers (12 – 24 months) – Our toddler teachers strive to guide and encourage your child’s sense of discovery and learning.
- Senior Toddlers (24 – 36 months) – A program designed to increase gross and fine motor skills, vocabulary and learning through discovery with a low teacher-to-student ratio.
- Private Pre-K 3 and 4 (3 to 5 years) – A pre-kindergarten program designed to ready students for the transition to Kindergarten.
- After School Program (Pre-K – 12 years) – Students are picked up from local schools to enjoy an afternoon of fun, learning and growth.
- Summer Camp Programs (ages 5 to 13)
6:00a.m. - 7:00p.m. Monday-Friday
Extended hours available upon request
available upon advance request
6 weeks to 13 years